Terms and Conditions
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the moa.co.uk Web site.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at consumers who access this Web site from the United Kingdom. Boutique Unique Distribution does not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this Web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English.
3. We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Web site, and so therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Boutique Unique Distribution disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
4. Boutique Unique Distribution shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other Web sites, which are not under the control of Boutique Unique Distribution. When you activate any of these you will leave the moa.co.uk Web site and Boutique Unique Distribution has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any Web site which is not under the control of Boutique Unique Distribution.
6. We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
7. Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the Web site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this Web site.
8. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Boutique Unique Distribution, or any of their employees or agents.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
10. Boutique Unique Distribution reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Web site.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
We validate your order and credit or debit card details you submit to us before your order can be accepted. Once that has been done, we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in your registration form. Subject to further validation checks we may choose to make, our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us. We accept all orders for products and services subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund. We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited to your account before the dispatch of your purchase. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We may also submit your date of birth and the value of your order to our credit provider. We will not be liable for any delays to your order this may cause. This information may be retained by our credit provider for future validation enquiries by other companies. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with your purchase, you may return your items within 14 days; provided it is received in its original condition we can replace or refund your order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Boutique Unique Distribution for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this Web site are the copyright of Boutique Unique Distribution or their respective holders. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Boutique Unique Distribution's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
moa.co.uk has made every effort to reproduce colours on the site as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so exact colour matches are not yet possible over the Internet. This means that when you order products from the Shop, colours may differ from what you see on the screen. If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered, we operate a returns policy (see more notes on this using the link below under Delivery & returns policy).
moa.co.uk has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate. Prices may change over time. All prices include VAT where appropriate. Promotions and prices you see in high street stores do not apply to moa.co.uk, and vice versa.
You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel the order within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days.
Which Cookies Do We Use?
Sessional or Persistent?
|Allows our shopping cart system to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc..)||Unique Token - Sessional|
|Used by our internal stats tracker to record the number of visits to the shop||Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit|
|Counts the number of visits to the store by a single customer||Expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day|
|Stores information about the contents of your cart / shopping basket||Unique Token - Persistent for 2 weeks|
|Stores session information for the checkout process||Unique Token - Sessional|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
|Google Analytics tracking of who visits the store and from where, helping us to understand our customers||Unique Token - Persistent for
a very short period
Moa is a trading name licensed to:
MOA – Magic Organic Apothecary, 10 John Street, London, WC1N 2EB
Registered in England and Wales
VAT number 834 356 718
Please direct all enquiries to:
Boutique Unique Distribution
58 Herschel Street
Telephone: 0203 827 2950
Last updated: 18.11.2019