The Green Balm
Regular price £16.00
Our original product, The Green Balm is an organic, multi-purpose healing balm, and some might say it’s a miracle!
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic.
This essential multi-tasking family product, is a vital part of any first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry, itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm…try the Daily Cleansing Ritual Cleansing Ritual
HOW TO USE
Apply to irritated skin to help soothe as needed. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene. *organically grown **occurs naturally in essential oils
Its antiseptic action helps reduce inflammation, calming sensitive skin and breakouts. It has a unique dual ability to staunch a wound whilst promoting circulation to the area. According to Greek mythology the infamous warrior Achilles used the healing powers of yarrow to heal the wounds of his injured soldiers, which is where it gets its Latin name Achillea.
This powerful plant has been revered amongst Native Australians for centuries. Its antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties are second to none. Tea tree oil zaps bacteria and enables the skin to repair.
- Made with certified organic ingredient
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Vegetarian and cruelty free
COSMOS Organic Certified
Working with nature rather than against it
SILVER Winner – Best Family Skincare Product Free From Skincare Awards
“The Green Balm delivered more than what was expected and promised. I could not believe the healing powers of this product and I will certainly buy it in the future. It comes in a small pot and is the colour of wet grass in spring.”